We are turning 50! Well, releasing our 50th episode at least 😊
Join us for a light lunch, a celebratory glass of champagne and what is sure to be an enlightening and entertaining panel discussion and Q&A with some of your favourite past podcast guests.
Hear more insights and ask your burning questions of some of your favourite podcast guests:
- Tim Hammond giving the dad’s perspective (episode 29)
- Katrina Alilovic talking all things mum guilt and mental load (episode 18 and episode 33)
- Catriona MacLeod sharing her perspective as an employer and business owner (episodes 26 and episode 27)
When: Thursday 24 January 2019 12-2PM
Where: RSM, Level 32, 2 The Esplanade, Perth (from the beautiful boardroom with views over the river!)
Cost: $45. Seats are strictly limited.
- Light lunch, a glass of champagne and soft drinks included
- Lunch served 12:00-12:30
- Panel discussion commences at 12:30
Lawyers – claim CPD points for attending!
Good news for our lawyer listeners, you will receive 1 CPD point in the area of Practice Management, courtesy of our sponsor LawCPD. LawCPD is an approved QA provider of CPD for the legal profession in Western Australia. Look out for the LawCPD check-in when you arrive to sign your name.