“Things are different. So we can’t keep operating like everything is the same…it’s up to us to change the conversation”
– Michelle Obama, First Lady
If you’re an employer who knows that you want to increase flexibility and gender diversity in the workplace, or support parents returning to work, but don’t know where to start, we can help.
We offer small group facilitation and bespoke consulting and will work with you to determine the topic and content that best suits your business needs.
We offer bespoke training on flexible working, juggling a career and family, gender diversity, unconscious bias and the legal rights and responsibilities associated with women and work.
Small group workshops are a way to educate staff and transform workplace culture in a quick, non-confronting style. Here are some examples of work we’ve done.
For your executive team
- Understanding the business case for flexible work
- How to create a flexible work culture
- Creating flexible work policies that work for you
- How to manage a flexible team
For your employees
- How to manage the career/family juggle
- Making an application for flexible work
- Preparing for a smooth transition back to work after parental leave