Let’s talk Miracle Mornings, Amazing Afternoons and Excellent Evenings! They can happen! Sometimes even all in one day!
We spoke about how we manage the juggle on (on an ideal day!) back in August last year and that episode is still one of our most downloaded episodes, so we thought we’d revisit the ideal day topic.
If you don’t know what a great day looks like, you don’t know how to relive it. We always talk about finding your joy and allocating time in accordance with those priorities, so how does it look in practice on a day-to-day basis?
We talk about:
- What makes up a 6-minute Miracle Morning – supposedly silence, affirmations, visualisation, exercise reading and scribing – but what does really look like in the life of a busy working mum?
- How to design your miracle morning – figure out what is important to you and then try to replicate it. Remember, if you don’t know what it looks like you don’t know how to recreate it
- Our ideal morning – how we try to set ourselves up for success and what our miracle mornings really look like – hugs in bed from tiny people, dance parties and getting out the door on time
- Being at home with kids can be lonely – how to shake that up and make for better afternoons
- Jo’s amazing afternoon – finishing work and switching off, spending time with the kids and make dinner at a reasonable time!
- Lucy’s amazing afternoon – getting through that challenging rush hour!
- What makes an excellent evening!
- Getting through that bedtime routine and then – what to do with the freedom that comes after the kids are asleep!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Juggle Community, our online Facebook group
- Subscribe to The Juggle Podcast on Apple Podcastst, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Android
- Find us on Instagram and Facebook
- The Juggle website, where you can find all episodes of The Juggle and sign up to be notified when a new episode is released