What are the key characteristics that successful women have in common? What does it really mean to take charge of your career?
Today’s guest tackles these big questions – and much more!
We’re joined by Shona Rowan, international performance and mindset consultant, inspirational speaker and coach. Shona has over 20 years of experience working with organisations and individuals to maximise performance and accelerate success.
Drawing on her extensive training in psychology, hypnotherapy and NLP, and wealth of international experience as a trainer, speaker and coach, Shona equips her clients with powerful strategies to boost their success.
Shona talks to us about:
- The unhelpful mindsets that can hold us back and what we can do to tackle them
- Strategies we can adopt to accelerate our career
- The key behaviours that drive success
This episode is brought to you by LawCPD
- $25 off your first purchase with LawCPD;
- An entry to win a 1 hour online CPD course of your choice. Winners will be drawn on 17 Feb 2020 and 16 March 2020; and
- An entry to win the major prize – 10 hours worth of online CPD ocurses of your choice! The major prize will be drawn on 27 March 2020.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- If you want to connect with Shona Rowan, find her here or learn more about Psychology of Successful Women here
- Download Shona’s free resource 5 success strategies for high achieving women
- Listen to the First Time Facilitator podcast interview about body language here
- The Juggle Community, our online Facebook group
- Subscribe to The Juggle Podcast on Apple Podcastst, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Android
- Find us on Instagram and Facebook
- The Juggle website, where you can find all episodes of The Juggle and sign up to be notified when a new episode is released