When you consider that few podcasts make it past 7 episodes, to reach episode 100 is a pretty big milestone!
Thanks to every one of you for tuning in with us over the last 100 episodes and especially to those of you who carry on the conversations with us in The Juggle Community.
To celebrate we’re sharing a few of the highlights from 100 episodes of The Juggle Podcast. It wasn’t easy to squeeze all the highlights into one episode, so we chose just 4 topics. All the episodes are linked below, so check them out if you haven’t heard or you need a refresher!
Every guest leaves us with a nugget of gold, but the stand outs have been around self-care and time management.
On the self-care front, check out:
- Taryn Watson of Fit Right Physio’s advice around how to fit in exercise with kids – empowering us to figure out how we can make it work
- Juggler Hayley McGillivray’s nifty tips and tricks about prioritising herself, including booking a Pilates instructor to come to her home
- More recently, lawyers Sharni and Kay Mwenda, sharing the golden rule that the person who has work the next day has to get up with the kids
- Jessica Courtney’s reminder that catching up with friends isn’t only good for us, it’s good for our career too
On the time management front, listen back to Laura Vanderkam on How to feel less busy while getting more done.
Our resident psych, Katrina Alilovic
Not only is she our most regular guest, she’s a much loved one too. Kat has shared so much of her expertise with us – from burnout to imposter syndrome, mum guilt, the mental load and adding another family member. Each time she reminds us to make sure we’re living the life that aligns with our own values and spend less time comparing ourselves to others.
Our male guests
They may be few and far between, but we’ve shared the voice of several men over the last 100 episodes.
- Luke Mitchell of PWC shared his story about negotiating and taking parental leave
- Tim Hammond, still one of our most downloaded episodes, shared how he put his family ahead of his political career
- Andrew Barnes on his 4 Day Week
- Dean Brajevic of Monadelphous, sharing his views about the importance of true leadership in creating great culture
Our favourite mantras
- “Plan it in and do it anyway!” – Laura Vanderkam
- “There’s no fruit on the trunk, you’ve got to go out on a limb” – Tim Hammond
We’d love to know your favourite moments from 100 episodes of the Juggle Podcast. What are the stand out moments for you?
Shout out to LawCPD!
LawCPD are back and are repeating their competition where everybody wins!
Enter the competition before 27 March 2020 and get:
- $25 off our first purchase with LawCPD;
- An entry to win a 1 hour online CPD course of your choice. Winners will be drawn on 17 Feb 2020 and 16 March 2020; and
- An entry to win the major prize – 10 hours worth of online CPD ocurses of your choice! The major prize will be drawn on 27 March 2020.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Juggle Community, our online Facebook group
- Subscribe to The Juggle Podcast on Apple Podcastst, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Android
- Find us on Instagram and Facebook
- The Juggle website, where you can find all episodes of The Juggle and sign up to be notified when a new episode is released