From taking care of our children to managing our careers, this week we’re sharing some of the big lessons we’ve learned about being a working parent.
Here’s the short version:
- Kids just want your presence, not your presents.
- A career is a marathon, not a sprint. Climb your own ladder, not someone else’s
- We have to take time out to relax our minds – if we don’t look after ourselves we can’t look after anyone else
- When you think you’ve got it all figured out, it will change again!
- Know what’s important and be OK with that.
- There is enough time for the things that are important
What are some of the lessons you’ve learned? What has surprised you the most? Join us in our free Facebook community, The Juggle Community.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Juggle Community, our online Facebook group
- Find us on Instagram and Facebook
- The Juggle website, where you can find all episodes of The Juggle and sign up to be notified when a new episode is released