In today’s episode we are joined again by Katrina Alilovic, our resident psychologist, and Jo’s sister.
We figure people probably need a psychologist more now than ever as our worlds are turned upside down and our feelings are changing constantly.
During the episode we share how our lives have changed so far with kids home from school and the changes to how we work. Katrina shares her personal story of settling into a new normal and how she has instigated family meetings to ensure that everyone remains well and sane.
We stop short of giving too much advice on how to manage things as you are no doubt bombarded with “how to’s” everywhere. Some of our key take aways are:
- Be prepared for the long haul.
- Create a new “do” and “don’t” list that takes into account your changed circumstances.
- Allow yourself to feel all the things – tired, loss, resentment and whatever else. Give yourself time to deal with things.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- If you want to connect with Katrina Alilovic you can find her here
- The Juggle Community, our online Facebook group
- Subscribe to The Juggle Podcast on Apple Podcastst, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Android
- Find us on Instagram and Facebook
- The Juggle website, where you can find all episodes of The Juggle and sign up to be notified when a new episode is released
- Episode 58 – The Walkaway Job