Today’s episode brings together some of our most popular guests, as we replay for you a special panel event that we held in Perth on the day we released our 50th episode.
We had Tim Hammond (episode 29) talking about leaving behind politics for family, the irrepressible Catriona Macleod (episodes 26 and 27) with her strong advocating for flexible working for all, and Katrina Alilovic (episodes 18 and 33) using her psychology skills to help us all manage the mental load and mum guilt that seems inevitable for most working mums.
Our panel interview centered around the 6 main keys to managing the juggle we have identified over the course of releasing the first 50 episodes. We think everyone needs:
To find their Joy
To feel Unstoppable
To Gather support around them
To Guard their time closely
To Love themselves
To manage Expectations.
Did you see what we did there? Yes – the 6 keys spell “JUGGLE” 🙂
Listen in to hear everything from finding out what’s important to you, how to manage the mental load, the role of an employer in raising families and the need to build muscles!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- You can connect with our guests on LinkedIn: Katrina Alilovic, Tim Hammond, Catriona Macleod
- The Juggle Community, our online Facebook group
- Find us on Instagram and Facebook
- The Juggle website, where you can find all episodes of The Juggle and sign up to be notified when a new episode is released
Thank you to LawCPD
Once again, thank you to LawCPD for sponsoring today’s episode.
- Everyone who enters will receive a voucher to save $25 on their first purchase with LawCPD.
- Each week between now and the end of March one person will win a 1-hour online CPD course of their choice.
- At the end of March, LawCPD will draw a major prize winner, who will win 10-hours worth of online CPD courses of their choice!
Everyone who enters will be eligible for the major prize, even if they win a weekly prize. Enter now!